Quick Quote

Ask us for a detailed quotation, including all statutory fees – 

General Price Guide

Survey, Design & Planning Application  Building Regulations
Conservatory £350 not usually required
Single Storey extension £500 £800
Two Storey extension £650 £1000
Loft conversion £650 £1200
House £3600 £4500

Prices given as a general guide only and depend on distance from us, and complexity. Our fees do not include costs of other consultants (such as engineers) who may be required, or any Statutory Fees.

Fixed-Price Domestic Services 

We offer a fixed price for some services & types of projects within 50 miles of our postcode –

One hour Home Visit – £75

Due to the high number of enquiries we receive it is not possible for us to provide free initial visits. The cost of this would need to be absorbed into the pricing of our quotation.

Where clients are looking for ideas of how to best improve their space, we are able to offer a one-hour Home Visit to discuss possibilities and steps needed, for a fixed fee of £75, followed by a summary of what was discussed, and a detailed quotation.

Conservatory, Orangery or Sunroom

Planning Application, or Larger Homes Extension Prior Notification (under the new rules) – includes measured survey, all drawings (existing and proposed) and liaison with the Planners.

Certificate of Lawful Development  – for when Planning Permission is not required but an official certificate stating this is requested by the homeowner for peace of mind. Drawings prepared as for a Planning Application. 

£350 + Ordnance Survey maps charged at cost (approx £35) + Council application fee (usually £206). 

Severn Trent

Build-over Agreements – includes measured survey and drawings of existing sewer layout, and the design of a new layout if required by Severn Trent. 

Severn Trent require a “Build-over” application to build over, or within 3m of a Public Sewer. A Public Sewer is any sewer which does not serve only the householder’s property. i.e. any sewer which does not start on the housholder’s land. 

If your neighbour’s waste passes through your land, then it’s in a Public Sewer.

£280 + Application fee (usually £169.50) + CCTV inspection & reports (typically £350+VAT) + structural engineer (if needed, from £300)

Our fees do not include Local Authority fees or the fees of other professionals or agencies whose services may be required by the Local Authority.
Our professional services are covered by our RIBA Professional Indemnity Insurance. 


The Architects Registration Board holds the government’s register of Architects in the UK, and regulates their activities.

All architects in the UK are listed on the Architects Register – http://www.architects-register.org.uk/architect/058074K